we love our knit alongs here on luvinthemommyhood! click on the boxes above & they will take you to a post with all the kal posts for that series! happy reading & knitting!
- choosing yarn stress free (summer sweater knit along)
- got gauge and what the heck it is (summer sweater knit along)
- picking up stitches tutorial with guest jane richmond (summer sweater knit along '12)
- how to knit pockets roundup (summer sweater knit along '12)
- seaming tutorial videos with guest celtic cast on (summer sweater knit along ‘12)
- knitting with hand dyed yarns with guest tanis fiber arts (summer sweater knit along '12)
- where my stitches at? (rundown on basic knit stitches)(summer sweater knit along)
- yarn shop hop roundup (summer sweater knit along)
- knitting is better with friends (tips on finding other knitters)(summer sweater knit along)
- picking up the stitches (summer sweater knit along)
- blocking party (summer sweater knit along)
- time management (xmas knitting 911)
- understanding fit with guest jane richmond (tops, tanks & tees knit along)
- la la la loving the lace (tops, tanks & tees knit along)
- binding off (tops, tanks & tees knit along)
- the magic loop (video tutorial by jane richmond).
- the magic knot (video tutorial by jane richmond).
- www.knittinghelp.com for other how to videos.
- knitpicks.com for awesome needles and affordable yarns/supplies
- www.ravelry.com where we spend most of our time hangin' with knitter folk
- seaming techniques great illustrations on vogue knitting
you can keep up to date on our knit alongs and other knitty adventures in our luvinthemommyhood ravelry group where we post our FO’s and WIP’s, show off our yummy yarn stashes and join in our super fun themed knit alongs! feel free to ask questions, get help with your projects and just plain revel in chatting with other knitters/crocheters who love stitching as much as you do! welcome :)
and you can also find me on ravelry under the name luvinthemommyhood.
but don't worry if you aren't on ravelry when a new kal is announced it will be posted about regularly on the blog and on ravlery. you simply join in using a simple google doc entry form and you are automatically entered into the kal's giveaway and fun! follow along with the knit along on ravelry and on the blog - it's easy & super addicting!
we also love to see your handiwork! so feel free to show off your knitted and crocheted goodies in our ravelry group and also in our flickr group!
i love me a knit along! it's been such a blast doing these and i can't wait to see what you all will be crafting. i promise we've got some fun ones coming your way soon!
thanks so much for knitting along with me!