JOURNEY KNIT ALONG
Here is a quick handy reference for all of our JOURNEY Knit Along posts!
- Yarn Substitutions for JOURNEY (Shannon Cook)
- Yarn Substitutions for JOURNEY (Jane Richmond)
JOURNEY KNIT ALONG HELPFUL INFORMATION
// START DATE
The KAL will start on February 5th. You can sign up and join in at any time throughout the KAL.
// END DATE
The KAL will end on February 26th with a fun giveaway!
// HOW TO SIGN UP
Enter your info into this private form to be eligible for the prizes for the giveaway! You must have a project in progress during the KAL to be eligible. Projects already begun before the KAL started are allowed to be joined into the KAL. You can also double up KAL's if you are in an existing KAL with a JOURNEY project.
// RULES OF THE KAL
- Have fun! For reals! That's a rule..lol! You must have fun!
- You can join the KAL with a project from JOURNEY already started. We encourage people to finish up those WIP's. If you are half way though you might want to wait a week or two before joining in to make it fair :) We also encourage playing nicely.
- You can make anything from the book JOURNEY. Other projects will not qualify you for the KAL.
- You don't have to finish your project by the end of the KAL (though we encourage that) to be eligible for the prize. We just want ya to join in :)
WHERE CAN YOU FIND US TO JOIN IN?
1. RAVELRY. Find the KAL running in the Very Shannon Ravelry Group. The thread to chat in will be up today sometime so you can all pop in and share which projects you will be making, swatches, yarn choices etc. This is the part I find the most fun! I love all the chatting, friendships, laughs and support. If you haven't joined in over there before for our KAL's you should give it a try.
2. PINTEREST. We will have a fun JOURNEY KAL Pinterest Board where you can find other people's projects pinned to see different yarns, sizes, and get inspiration. We will be adding to this pinboard as the KAL progresses throughout the month so please share your projects pics with us! We love to see them!
3. OUR BLOGS. Each week throughout the KAL, Jane and I will both be posting. It will be double the fun! You will be able to read each of our posts hopefully every Wed throughout the duration of the knit along.
4. SOCIAL MEDIA. You can follow along with pics and more with the hashtag #journeykal. You can find Jane and I on facebook, twitter, instagram and google+. Our links to our social media pages can both be found on the top of our sidebars so follow along and join in :)
WHERE CAN YOU BUY JOURNEY?
You can now buy JOURNEY in mutliple formats. You can purchase the hard copy version that also comes with the eBook and the individual pattern PDF's via Amazon, your local yarn shops, and Ravelry. Click HERE to find all the links.
You can purchase JUST the eBook (with individual pattern PDF's) via Ravelry here.
Don't want the whole book? That's cool too. You can also purchase each pattern PDF individually via Ravelry. I also have my patterns from the book available to purchase through my own shop Very Shannon and on Etsy.
We thank you for all the wonderful love & support you have shown Jane and myself since the release of JOURNEY. We are so glad you are all enjoying the book as much as we do. We so appreciate each and every one of you.