it's our tops, tanks & tee's knit along giveaway day today ladies!!!! yahoo!!!! you guys all did so awesome that i'm waiting to do your "starring you" post till next week so you have time to block and photograph your lovely new tops :) and to tell you the truth...i need a few more days to finish mine...haha. i'm so close - yet a few days away. i worked on it like a mad woman all during our little vacay but sleep won over knitting for me every time - darn comfy hotel beds...lol. so i'll spare you the current wip pics this week and get to the yummy prizes! aren't our kal sponsors awesome!!!!
| ROSE BECK |
|1. stacked columns wrap/shawl 2. lattice 3. parquet tiles 4. stucco|
| MAGPIE PATTERNS |
|knitting patterns available at magpie patterns|
*please note: if you choose a printed pattern you have to pay shipping.
| JANE RICHMOND |
|jane richmond patterns|
| BY ANNIE CLAIRE |
|organic naturally dyed yarn - 3 ply worsted weight, 250yds, 100% organic californian wool from byannieclaire|
- second place will receive a copy of her adorable new hat pattern - bud (shown below).
| A STITCH IN LIME |
- first place will receive a set of stitch markers from "a stitch in lime" of their choice
- second place will receive a set of stitch markers from "a stitch in lime" of their choice.
- third place will also receive a set of stitch markers from "a stitch in lime" of thier choice.
| HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY |
- you MUST be signed up for the tops, tanks & tees knit along and have started your project. if you haven't already signed up you can here:
| RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY |
- you MAY only enter your name once.
- you MUST have at least started your project.
- you MUST have a valid email address.
a huge thank you to all of our sponsors - you guys rock! and good luck to all of you! i'll be using the number that google doc assigns you when you entered the kal as the draw number when i use random.org. the winner will be announced next week :) how's your project going? are you almost done or done? how did you like the kal?
happy knitting & hopefully photo taking this week! i can't wait to see all the kal projects being added to our ravelry group! you can enter your pics to this thread here or to our flickr group. thanks everyone!!! best kal evah!